Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love Spinach Dip and this sounds great! Posting to try later.
- 1 lb spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion
- 1 1⁄4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Cook onions and mushrooms in sauce pan, and slowly add in the rest of the ingredients. Add the spinach last.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed in together, top with cheese.
- Serve with nacho chips. Can also serve with tomato relish.