Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this off a copycat site. Enjoy!
Make and share this Planet Hollywood Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 fresh avocados (not frozen or canned)
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄3 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare all ingredients before peeling and cutting avocados. Using a knife cut avocados in half and remove seed. Use a large spoon to remove avocado from skin and place in a bowl. Cut avocados down to 1-inch chunks while in bowl.
- Measure all ingredients separately; do not combine any ingredients together.
- Add liquids, tomatoes and onions to avocados, mix well by hand. Mix all ingredients together in a separate container. Mix by hand, being careful not to overmix, causing the avocados to purée. Guacamole should have 1/2- to 1-inch chunks of avocado visible.