Recipe by Chef Otaktay
Planet Hollywood Restraunt's Chicken Crunch I hope you all enjoy this delcious chicken meal:)
Top Review by Nancy S.
The best chicken fingers ever!! We've been making this recipe for years from a Copy Cat recipe book. It's been my hubbie's favorite and he's always asking me to make it. Great served with honey mustard dip. Don't let the Cap'n Crunch fool you into thinking this is overly sweet. The ingredients combine really well to make this recipe unique and delicious.
- 1 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb chicken tenders
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse cereals in blender until the consistency of fine crumbs.
- Pour into bowl. Combine flour, onion, garlic, and pepper in bowl.
- Beat eggs and mix with milk in third bowl. Dredge breast tenders, first in milk mixture, then in flour mixture, and finally in cereal crumbs.
- Deep fry at 325 for 3 - 4 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with Creole mustard.