Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one delicious meal that will never get old, and is simple to make!
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- pepper or garlic salt
- Boil the spaghetti noodles.
- Drain, put noodles back in pot.
- Serve noodles on a plate.
- Add pepper, stir into the noodles (with this step, you can use garlic salt also, but is better with just pepper).
- Add A LOT of parmesan cheese while noodles are still hot, using a lot is best.
- Add shredded (optional).
I made this yesterday for dinner, & I was amazed on how Simple and easy it is! At first I wasn't sure.. cause I thought it would taste so plain.. But boy after making this it tasted amazing! I used lots of pepper & sun dried tomatoes . Im making this for breakfast now!! cooking the noodles as we speak ;)
heavenly, easy, goes with anything. what more to ask for?
this recipe is a perfect example of a how a few good quality ingredients and simple prepration can make a gourmet meal. I thoroughly enjoyed this meal at lunch and dinner. Had to have it again. Also, such quick preperation. No more time than to boil pasta in water. I used angel hair (my favorite), grated parm and sprinkled some shredded parm over the top with lots of black pepper. Delicious and craveable.