Recipe by chia
i call this plain old boring meatloaf cause this is my dh's favorite meal= and we eat at 5 star resteraunts alot-- he would eat this every nite if i would make it for him, i took the summer off ,do it now that it's cooler. he is in meatloaf heaven- go figger...
- 1 lb chopped beef
- 1⁄2 lb chopped veal
- 1⁄2 lb chopped pork (this is often sold as meatloaf mix)
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 egg
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 idaho potatoes, quartered
- baby carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- mix the ground meats, breadcrumbs , ketchup, worcesteshire and egg in a large bowl.
- form into a loaf shape and put in a large casserole dish.
- preheat oven to 375.
- slice lge onion and place around meat loaf.
- cut potatoes and place around onions.
- add carrots, top all with tomato sauce.
- cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours, turning potatoes over after 45 minutes.slice and serve.