1/2 Photos of plain old meatloaf
1 hr 15 mins
i call this plain old boring meatloaf cause this is my dh's favorite meal= and we eat at 5 star resteraunts alot-- he would eat this every nite if i would make it for him, i took the summer off ,do it now that it's cooler. he is in meatloaf heaven- go figger...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix the ground meats, breadcrumbs , ketchup, worcesteshire and egg in a large bowl.
- 2form into a loaf shape and put in a large casserole dish.
- 3preheat oven to 375.
- 4slice lge onion and place around meat loaf.
- 5cut potatoes and place around onions.
- 6add carrots, top all with tomato sauce.
- 7cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours, turning potatoes over after 45 minutes.slice and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for plain old meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 142.9 mg
- Sodium 776.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 41.9 g