Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
In ‘The Everything Tex-Mex Cookbook’
- 3 cups plain tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced
- sour cream
- picante sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread tortilla chips in an even layer on a large baking pan with sides.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese, onion, and jalapeno slices.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown and bubble around the edges.
- Remove from oven and serve with sour cream, guacamole, and picante sauce.