Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quickie with multiple uses !!
- Roast, shell, skin and mash the peanuts coarsely.
- Altenatively you can use the roasted and salted peanuts.
- In that case do not add more salt.
- Make a thick paste with water.
- Mix well.
- Serve with meats, sausages, chicken or use as a dip.
I didn't thing something so easy could be so good. I added some hot pepper flakes and coarsely ground black pepper, and we were mopping this stuff up with pita bread after the chicken was finished.