Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Yummy crust. I am sure everyone has this, but I will post anyways.
- 18 graham cracker squares (crushed into fine crumbs, about 1 1/4 c.)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix crumbs and sugar.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Pour into 9 or 10 inch pie pan.
- Pat onto sides and bottom for firm crust.
- Chill 45 minutes or bake at 375 degrees for 6 to 9 minutes.
- (Baked comes out of pie pan for easiest serving.).
This was a very good tasting crust. I used it for a pie and for an ice cream pie. It was very easy. Thanks so much for the recipe.
This recipe is perfect for pies and pudding desserts. I doubled the recipe and used it as a base for my chocolate pudding dessert in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Will definitely add this to my cookbook
So good, holds together nicely but isn't rock-solid. Yummy, yummy, yummy!