Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe for fried apples that I didn't see in the list. I got this from my job and everyone loved the way these were made.
- 4 -5 medium apples, washed, unpeeled, and cored
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, plus
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed firm
- After coring the apples, slice them into 1/8th inch rings.
- Place them in a skillet with the margarine.
- Cook, covered for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Uncover, add both sugars and cook for an additional 10 minutes, uncovered.