Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
they are just basic plain cookies that taste just simply great! :) the butter should be in room temperature and flour should be sifted before
- beat the butter and mix in sugar and salt
- mix in egg and vanilla until it turns light yellow.
- add flour in to the batter and mix it together gently.
- wrap the batter with plastic wrap and put it in to refrigiator for 30minutes.
- after 30minutes roll the batter
- cut the batter with cookie cutters
- bake in 365degree oven for about 15minutes.
Very good but a huge problem was the recipe is very very small , I was trying to make a lot of cookies so I multipled the recipe by 4 expecting alot of cookies. In the end I had about 12 small cookies enless of course I made it very wrong but it came out good.
This is such a good recipe! Simple to make and simple ingredients too! mmmmmm...
Made them for my hubby and he said they were the best biscuits he's had in ages! So simple but so good.