Recipe by love_christina_4
they are just basic plain cookies that taste just simply great! :) the butter should be in room temperature and flour should be sifted before
Top Review by Sam B.
Very good but a huge problem was the recipe is very very small , I was trying to make a lot of cookies so I multipled the recipe by 4 expecting alot of cookies. In the end I had about 12 small cookies enless of course I made it very wrong but it came out good.
Directions See How It's Made
- beat the butter and mix in sugar and salt
- mix in egg and vanilla until it turns light yellow.
- add flour in to the batter and mix it together gently.
- wrap the batter with plastic wrap and put it in to refrigiator for 30minutes.
- after 30minutes roll the batter
- cut the batter with cookie cutters
- bake in 365degree oven for about 15minutes.