Prep 7 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one of the best recipe I've ever done.the taste is simply the best. I've been featured on national tv creating this wonderful cheese cake.
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 ounces powdered milk
- 4 ounces shortening
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup flour, sifted
- 6 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- For the base combine bread crumbs and sugar with margarine and blend with a fork until well combined and resembles fine bread crumbs in it's original state.
- A next way you can go about making base is to add bread crumbs and sugar to the blender then melt butter and pour in; blend for 1 min or until well combined and resembles fine bread crumbs in it's original state.
- Grease 9-inch. round/square tin and add base press to the bottom and sides evenly.
- At speed 2 on a electrical mixer, cream shortening and sugar together, then combine salt and milk powder and continue to cream.
- Add cheese and flour to cream mixture and continue to cream.
- Add eggs in 3 stages, then water after and blend well. Add vanilla and lime juice to flavor the mixture.
- Pour in prepared tin and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour or until when tested with a skewer comes out clean.