Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one of the best recipe I've ever done.the taste is simply the best. I've been featured on national tv creating this wonderful cheese cake.
- For the base combine bread crumbs and sugar with margarine and blend with a fork until well combined and resembles fine bread crumbs in it's original state.
- A next way you can go about making base is to add bread crumbs and sugar to the blender then melt butter and pour in; blend for 1 min or until well combined and resembles fine bread crumbs in it's original state.
- Grease 9-inch. round/square tin and add base press to the bottom and sides evenly.
- At speed 2 on a electrical mixer, cream shortening and sugar together, then combine salt and milk powder and continue to cream.
- Add cheese and flour to cream mixture and continue to cream.
- Add eggs in 3 stages, then water after and blend well. Add vanilla and lime juice to flavor the mixture.
- Pour in prepared tin and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour or until when tested with a skewer comes out clean.