1/2 Photos of Plain but Perfect-Every-Time Brown Rice
1 hr 5 mins
There is no soaking, no mess, no added fat, and even my mom can't ruin this one!
My Private Note
- 1Bring water to a boil.
- 2Once water is boiling, add brown rice, cover, and reduce to simmer.
- 3Simmer for 45 minutes, without opening pot.
- 4After 45 minutes, turn off heat and let sit for 15 minutes.
- 5DO NOT OPEN POT UNTIL 15 MINUTES ARE OVER.
- 6Open pot and fluff perfect rice.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plain but Perfect-Every-Time Brown Rice
Serving Size: 1 (718 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g