2 hrs 5 mins
I tried to find a recipe that was not too complicated, This was the result. I started with a very basic recipe from "Cooking with Chef Doug", and added some extra spices to it. It was delicious. Since neither of us likes BBQ sauce, this recipe is ideal for us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Spray a baking dish with a non-stick spray.
- 3Remove the thin membrane from the bone side of the ribs. Using a paper towel to hold the membrane will make this easier.
- 4Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl or dish.
- 5Rub the dry ingredients into each side of the slab(s) of ribs.
- 6Place ribs, bone side down, into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil, cut two or three slits into the foil.
- 7Bake for one hour to one hour fifteen minutes, remove the foil. Cook for an additional hour, or until the meat is tender enough to pull apart easily.
- 8If desired, cover with favorite BBQ sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plain Baby Back Ribs from the Oven
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 839.4
- Calories from Fat 603
- Total Fat 67.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 267.4 mg
- Sodium 229.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 55.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: