Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
My "mother in law" gave me a sandwich maker and on a bored day I realized these could do more than grilled cheese... a pizzwhich was born!
- 2 slices honey-wheat bread
- 2 ounces spaghetti sauce (I use Bertolli olive oil and garlic)
- 13 slices pepperoni
- 1 slice American cheese
- Spread 1 oz of sauce on each slice.
- Place pepperoni on bread and cheese.
- Close and place in a warmed up sandwich maker.
- Remove when light goes out or three to four minutes has passed.
I made these for my kids for lunch. They thought they were OK. I followed the recipe exactly as written. They weren't crazy about the american cheese in these. I made another batch but used mozzarello cheese and they liked them better. Made for Fall PAC 2008.