pizzeettes are mini pizzas. Use any of your favorite toppings. From Giada De Laurentiis.
Make and share this Pizzettes With Gorgonzola, Tomato and Basil recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into a 1/4 inch thick round.
- Cut circles using a 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inch round cookie cutter, about 30.
- Arrange circles on 2 large baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with gorgonzola.
- Top with cherry tomatoes, pressing them gently into the dough.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the pizzettes with the oil and sprinkle with the basil, salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.