1/2 Photos of Pizzettes With Gorgonzola, Tomato and Basil
susie cooks's Note:
pizzeettes are mini pizzas. Use any of your favorite toppings. From Giada De Laurentiis.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Roll out pizza dough into a 1/4 inch thick round.
- 3Cut circles using a 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inch round cookie cutter, about 30.
- 4Arrange circles on 2 large baking sheets.
- 5Sprinkle with gorgonzola.
- 6Top with cherry tomatoes, pressing them gently into the dough.
- 7Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- 8Drizzle the pizzettes with the oil and sprinkle with the basil, salt and pepper.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizzettes With Gorgonzola, Tomato and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 248.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: