1/1 Photo of Pizzeria Uno's Pizza Skins
Warm cheesy mashed potatoes on top of a deep dish pizza crust. Yummy appetizer. Loved this in the restaurant. Have not tried this recipe yet. Found it on www.recipegoldmine.com Measurements were not on the original, so I just made them up. When I try the recipe, I will come back and edit the amounts It seems so easy, I can't wait to try it (although its not on my diet).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place mashed potatoes to a thickness of about 1/2 inch on top of pizza crust.
- 3Bake until potatoes are warm (about 160 degrees F).
- 4Top with a heavy layer of shredded Cheddar cheese and sprinkle bacon bits on the top of cheese. Place back into oven and heat until cheese is melted.
- 5Serve with sour cream and chives.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizzeria Uno's Pizza Skins
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 225.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: