Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Just layer these few ingredients and zap them in the microwave. You can add other toppings of your choice if you like. So easy. Serve these with tortilla chips or assorted crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced ripe olives, drained
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle green pepper and onion over pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and olives evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Microwave at high 7 to 8 minutes giving dish a half turn at 2 minute intervals.