Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Another great foil packet meal.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (can substitute spaghetti sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 10 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1⁄2 medium chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 small chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray inside of 2 foil packets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place one chicken breast into each foil packet.
- Spoon pizza sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese; top with pepperoni and vegetables.
- Double fold ends of packets, leaving room for air to circulate.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in the oven.
- These also can be done on the grill.
- Heat grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
- To serve, remove chicken and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- You can substitute your own favorite pizza toppings.
I made this last night for dinner. I followed the recipe to a T. It was super easy to make and very tasty. My picky 4 year old even loved it.