- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large pasteurized egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender, mix mustard, salt, egg, and vinegar.
- Add oil very slowly, beating constantly.
- Add lemon juice.
- Pulse in minced garlic, oregano, worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Refrigerate mixture.
- NOTE: The risk of illness is very low with raw eggs, but to be sure, use a pasteurized egg.