- 500 g beef mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄3 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup grated pamesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt & pepper
- cooking spray or oil
Directions See How It's Made
- place the beef mince, and the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix lightly to combine.
- Preheat oven to moderate 180c. Take 3 tbsp of mixture and shpae each into rissoles. Lightly brush or spray the rissoles with oil
- Preheat a pan to moderately-high. Add the rissoles, lower the heat to moderate and cook for 2-3 mintes each side. Turn them once only. Place the rissoles on an overn tray and cook in the preheated oven for 10 mins or until cooked through.