Recipe by KatyMomma
This dish is a one pot meal that all seem to love! I'm not gonna brag but I've made this by request so many times.
- 453.59 g canpetite diced tomatoes
- 2 (453.59 g) can tomato sauce
- 118.29 ml green olives, with juice
- 118.29 ml black olives, with juice
- 118.29 ml sliced mushrooms
- 226.79 g thin spaghetti noodles
- 453.59 g hamburger meat
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 946.36 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- brown hamburger meat & drain.
- mix in water, diced tomatoes, & tomato sauce.
- bring to a boil then add olives, noodles, mushrooms & olive oil.
- turn to medium low heat & let cook for 20-25 minute.
- you can top with parmesan cheese & serve with garlic bread! ENJOY!