We had these often when growing up- one of our favorite budget stretcher meals. My own kids love these! They freeze well- either before baking for OAMC or after they are cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Line cookie sheets or jelly roll pans with parchment paper (any cheese will peel right off for easy cleanup and is reuseable).
- 3Separate English muffins and place on pans.
- 4Combine ground beef, sauce, egg, oregano, and parmesan cheese, mixing well.
- 5Spread a small amount of meat mixture- about 3 tablespoons-- evenly across the top of each English muffin face (I use my hands for this), no thicker than 1/4 inch.
- 6Sprinkle each with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake in preheated oven 13-15 min or until cheese is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizzaburgers
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 1046.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 42.4 g