Recipe by BJJ!
This is a very easy and good recipe. coming home after a hard day of work who wants to be on their feet for another hour or two, not me. or being at home taking care of the family and cleaning, who whats to worry about supper. finger food is always a hit. at least for me and my family. i hope you all enjoy. i also have a side salad along with it. also a big hit when i fix the pizza wraps i fix "easy homemade pizza sauce" for dipping,that i got off the website. its very good.
- 8 large egg roll wraps (wrappers azumaya large squares)
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups pepperoni, sliced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 hot peppers, sliced
- 1 dash salt (to taste)
- 1 dash pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup cheese (shredded fiesta blend)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon pizza seasoning (mccormick)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (penny size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage and drain. Add sausage back into pan and add pepperoni, green pepper, onions, bacon, hot peppers, salt and pepper, shredded cheese, garlic, pizza seaoning, and crushed red peppers flakes. Let simmer about 5 to 10 minutes to let ingredients to blend. Then take one wrap out making the square and brush butter all over wrap. Add a tablespoon of mixture and fold like a cigar, or long ways, brush more butter on wrap, and continue on.
- In another frying pan add your evoo where the wrap is cover, only fry each side until brown. Serve hot and don't forget the dipping sauce, and salad.