1/1 Photo of Pizza Wrap
Stacey Sweet's Note:
The wraps reheat nicely in the microwave or just throw them in a oiled frying pan for a few minutes to warm them up. Feel free to play with the ingredients or the flavor of the tortilla shell. Stacey
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Lightly oil tortilla with extra virgin olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle on parmesan or romano cheese.
- 4Arrange the provolone, pepperoni or sausage, and red peppers in the center of the tortilla.
- 5Sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese.
- 6Fold up bottom fourth of shell, then fold over top fourth starting with one side, roll up the wrap to completely enclose filling.
- 7Place on a hot frying pan seam side down.
- 8Brush with additional oil; sprinkle on additional parmesan or romano, if desired.
- 9Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.2
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 1354.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: