Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is great to make ahead and freeze for later use! I created this by taking the parts of several pizza roll recipes I liked on this site. My husband does not like many veggies so feel free to add any to your taste.
- 1⁄2 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 lb hamburger, cooked and drained
- 6 ounces diced pepperoni
- 4 cups shredded cheese (I use an Italian or pizza mix)
- 1 (26 ounce) can pasta sauce (tomato based)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- nonstick cooking spray (optional)
- 60 wonton wrappers
- Mix all ingredients except wonton wrappers in a large bowl.
- Place one well rounded tsp of filling in center of each wonton wrapper.
- Fold the dough over forming a triangle.
- Seal, with water if needed.
- Place finished wontons on a baking sheet.
- Optional: spray wontons with cooking oil on each side.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8-12 minutes.
- If freezing, place wontons on baking sheets and freeze until solid. Then place in a freezer bag.
- When ready to use, bake as above (no need to preheat).
These were easy to put together. Its differenet but good. next time I think I will fry them. Made for Spring PAC 2009
Great! I deep fried these instead of baking...terrible I know. I added minced green pepper and onion, and I used ground turkey instead of hamburger. I had a ton of leftover meat that I turned into a pizza lasagna too! Thanks for the fun idea.