1/2 Photos of Pizza Wontons
momthecook #2's Note:
These are a nice appetizer or a handy snack. My kids love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind ham or chop very fine.
- 2Mix together ham, pineapple, and cheese.
- 3Add just enough spaghetti sauce to let the ingredients stick together.
- 4Place a wonton wrapper on the table with one corner facing you.
- 5Place 1-2 teaspoons filling on wrapper, just above the corner.
- 6Wet edges of wonton slightly.
- 7Fold corner facing you over filling, then overlap right and left corners over the top.
- 8Roll up and press slightly to seal.
- 9Deep fry in hot oil just until golden. This only takes about 30 seconds. If you leave them too long they will burst.
- 10Drain on paper towels.
- 11Freeze on a cookie sheet and transfer to a plastic bag or container.
- 12Re-heat in oven or microwave.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 110.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g