Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
Still has a light tomato taste from the sun-dried tomato pesto. Recipe courtesy of aimee from allrecipes.com.
Top Review by SAHS
We LOVE this pizza! Its the only pizza I'll eat anymore. I like to double the sauce, because it is -incredible- and I think this recipe is intended for smaller circular pizzas whereas we use the packaged rectangular Pillsbury crusts. Thanks for sharing, Sandi!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 unbaked pizza crust
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, torn
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust package directions.
- In a small bowl combine butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano and Parmesan cheese. Spread mixture evenly on pizza crust.
- Arrange tomato, spinach, onion and jalapeno on pizza. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake according to pizza crust package directions.