1/1 Photo of Pizza With Yorkshire Crust
Want to try something alittle different? Well this is a nice recipe. The crust is unusal, but very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crust: Place butter in a 9x13 pan and place into a hot oven (400 degrees) to melt.
- 2Mix the remaining ingredients.
- 3Take out pan and tilt it so the butter will coat bottom, reduce the heat of the oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Pour the crust over the top of the butter.
- 5Bake 15 minutes.
- 6While Crust is baking, prepare toppings.
- 7Toppings: heat oil in a small skillet and saute' onion, garlic until lightly brown.
- 8Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, salt.
- 9Spread the crust with the tomato mixture-- top with the cheese.
- 10BAke another 5 minutes to melt cheese and heat pizza through.
- 11NOTE: You can add mushroom, sausage or other toppings to the tomato mixture if you like.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza With Yorkshire Crust
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 420.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g