Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice pizza for a cold winter night. From Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals. For the cheese blend, you can sometimes find 'Italian Blend' cheese in the store that is this combination. You can also just use one or two of the cheeses in equal parts to make 1 cup.
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces spinach, and or 8 ounces swiss chard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts (thin or regular)
- 1⁄4 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese (see description)
- Strip thyme from its stems and mix with ricotta, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat oil over medium with garlic, using just enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. As garlic starts making noise, add as many of the greens as will fit, and add more as they wilt down, until all are wilted and evenly coated. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread crust with ricotta mixture. Scatter the wilted greens on top, shake as removing from the pan to remove liquid from them. Sprinkle evenly with the cheeses.
- Place pizza in a cold oven directly on rack or on perforated pizza pan.
- Turn the oven to 400°F
- Cook 12-15 minutes or until cheeses melt and are just starting to brown.