Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in a supermarket flyer and it looked so good! I haven't made it yet, dh doesn't really care for artichoke but one day I plan to anyway LOL
- 1 lb pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 10 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Roll pizza dough into a 10x14 inch oval; transfer to a baking sheet.
- Spread with the ricotta cheese, season with salt and pepper.
- Reserve 1 tbsp of oil from the jar of marinated artichokes.
- Drain and thinly slice artichokes. Scatter over the cheese along with the onion. Drizzle with reserved oil.
- Bake until golden, about 30 minutes.