Recipe by loof
This recipe came from an advertisement for Velveeta cheese in the March 1990 issue of Woman's Day magazine. This pizza is a quick and family-pleasing meal!
Top Review by Lainey6605
Mmmmm..this is really good! I've never had pizza with zucchini or Velveeta, but they were both delicious in this recipe. I made just one pizza for myself for lunch. I used 2% Velveeta for this and it worked perfectly. It was very very tasty, healthy and filling. Made for Photo Swap #8.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 cup cooked cubed chicken
- 2 small zucchini
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread (14-inch loaf)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the zucchini, then quarter the slices. Cube the Velveeta. Cut the bread in half lengthwise.
- Combine pizza sauce, chicken, zucchini, Velveeta, olives and Italian seasoning.
- Put the bread halves on a cookie sheet. Spread the sauce mixture over the bread. Cover with foil, making a tent over the pizza so that the foil isn't laying directly on the topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.