1/8 Photos of Pizza With Honey, Caramelized Onions, Cheese and Mushrooms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Heat olive oil over medium heat, add onions and saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Add honey and vinegar, reduce heat and saute until onions are golden brown, about another 8 minutes.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place pizza crust on pizza stone or baking sheet, sprinkle with cheese and thyme.
- 6Top this with onion mixture, then mushrooms.
- 7Cook for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza With Honey, Caramelized Onions, Cheese and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 678.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts