Make and share this Pizza With Honey, Caramelized Onions, Cheese and Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, add onions and saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add honey and vinegar, reduce heat and saute until onions are golden brown, about another 8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on pizza stone or baking sheet, sprinkle with cheese and thyme.
- Top this with onion mixture, then mushrooms.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.