Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 39 mins
Cook 30 mins
These were another old school lunch room recipe that is also no longer made. We got the recipe and really enjoy these.
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain well.
- Add other ingredients except cheese.
- Cut buns in half and butter them.
- Put ground beef mixture on each and then cheese on each.
- Bake on cookie sheet for awhile and then broil under broiler until cheese bubbles.
- These can be frozen (before baking) and taken out when needed to bake and broil.
We really liked these. I didn't use quite as much cheese as listed. I frozen some and they tasted pretty good. We thought mushrooms would tate good added to this. It was easy to make. Thanks Recipezaar