Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These were another old school lunch room recipe that is also no longer made. We got the recipe and really enjoy these.
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain well.
- Add other ingredients except cheese.
- Cut buns in half and butter them.
- Put ground beef mixture on each and then cheese on each.
- Bake on cookie sheet for awhile and then broil under broiler until cheese bubbles.
- These can be frozen (before baking) and taken out when needed to bake and broil.
We really liked these. I didn't use quite as much cheese as listed. I frozen some and they tasted pretty good. We thought mushrooms would tate good added to this. It was easy to make. Thanks Recipezaar