Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These were my favorite thing at school. This was an old school lunch recipe and they no longer serve these anymore, so I was lucky to get the recipe.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese, cubed
- 1 -2 package hamburger bun
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain, stir in remaining ingredients and then cheese until melted.
- Put on hamburger buns and cook at 325 for about 8 minutes.
We liked this one more than the Pizza Witches II. This are very easy to make. I added sliced mushrooms and black olives. My husband loved these. Thanks Recipezaar. Bullwinkle
Very simple recipe my family enjoyed. now I they expect it ever wednesday.cajunmama
This recipe was so easy to make and quite tasty! All my daughters loved it!