Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a favorite. They are tasty and very good.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry pizza seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse grind pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line 2 jelly roll pans with foil.
- arrange wings skin side up on pans.
- Combine sauce with next 5 ingredIents. Reserve 1/2 cup of mixture and brush wing with remaining mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; brush with reserved sauce. Bake until no longer pink inside and cheese melts.