Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Roll up a whirl of flavours in a wheel of golden puff pastry in these tempting pizza style treats.
- 1⁄4 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, finely chopped
- 2 ounces ham, roasted and chopped
- 1 cup tomato passata (sieved tomatoes)
- 1 sheet rolled puff pastry
- 1 ounce mozzarella cheese, grated
- Combine the pepper, oregano, marjoram and ham in a bowl.
- Spread the tomato topping on the rolled puff pastry, leaving a 1in border at each end.
- Scatter over the ham mixture and sprinkle the mozzarella over the top. Roll up tightly and fold in the pastry ends to form a cylinder. Chill for about 20 minutes before slicing into 1/2in thick rounds.
- Set the oven to 400°F Place the slices onto a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, until puffed up and golden. Serve immediately.