1/2 Photos of Pizza Waffles
Lechef in Boise ID's Note:
My kids go crazy for them. They can be frozen and toast them just like regular, store bought waffles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2In a new bowl,beat egg yolks & milk.
- 3Stir the liquid ingredients to the dry ones.
- 4Mix in melted butter.
- 5Now add your cheese and pizza toppings.
- 6Beat egg whites til fluffy add them to batter just before making.
- 7Preheat the waffle Iron about 2 minutes.
- 8Add batter, cook and serve with pizza sauce.
- 9Can be cut up in sticks after cooking for easy dipping -- .
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 167.9 mg
- Sodium 886.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: