Recipe by geckoluvr2000
A quick and yummy alternative to pizza, and you probably have most ingredients on hand already. Great for kids and adults as well! You can substitute or add whatever pizza toppings you like!
Top Review by tasb
Rave reviews from the kids and staff at the school I work at. I mixed together the hamburger with diced pepperoni, used only onion for veggies, and a mixture of cheddar and mozza cheese. My first time making a tater tot casserole. They polished off the the whole thing and wanted more.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 small diced green pepper
- 32 ounces frozen tater tots
- 14 ounces pizza sauce
- black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In skillet brown hamburger with onion and peppers.
- Add pizza sauce.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Layer pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, or whatever toppings you are using. (This is also good without any additional toppings.).
- Then sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover the top with a layer of tater tots.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.