Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and yummy alternative to pizza, and you probably have most ingredients on hand already. Great for kids and adults as well! You can substitute or add whatever pizza toppings you like!
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In skillet brown hamburger with onion and peppers.
- Add pizza sauce.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Layer pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, or whatever toppings you are using. (This is also good without any additional toppings.).
- Then sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover the top with a layer of tater tots.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.