Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and fast meal. One of our family favorites.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced (or 1 can drained)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons mccormick spicy pizza seasoning
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 32 ounces frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Brown beef, breaking it apart; drain.
- Add salt, pepper, onion, mushrooms, garlic and green bell pepper and saute until onion is translucent.
- Stir in seasonings and soups.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch (3L oblong) casserole dish; spread cheese over meat and top with Tater Tots.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese has melted and Tater Tots are done.
Cant wait to try this. Thanks for posting!