Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I make this often, it makes a fast evening snack or lunch, kids love this too! I use Kraft cheddar slices for this it seems to melt the best! Although I have listed only two ingredients you can use your favorite pizza toppings such as diced pepperoni or salami, or veggies, use whatever you like!
Top Review by Shuzbud
A super idea for a quick snack. I used NELady's idea of adding pizza sauce and I'm glad I did as it boosted the flavour. I agree the toast needs to be well done, otherwise it can go soggy in the microwave. Thanks for an easy treat idea!
- 2 slices bread (well toasted)
- 2 slices processed cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- sliced tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- After you have toasted your bread, quickly apply the sliced cheese on top.
- Place your desired favorite pizza toppings on top.
- Place the bread slices on a large microwave-safe plate and microwave for about 20-30 seconds (careful not to overheat your pizza toast, as your cheese will overheat and there will be a mess!).