Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, cheesy, & yummy. Add whatever pizza toppings (or meats) float your boat. Good with Italian Sausage too.
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) box au gratin potato mix
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives
- 16 ounces cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make potatoes according to box directions.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef with onion.
- Stir everything, except the cheese, together in a greased 13x9 in dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for about 30 min -- or until cheese is melted.
I layered the ingredients: Potatoes, sauce, and milk-butter; pizza sauce; ground beef-onion mix, and olives and dded green onion; shredded Mozz...then baked. Was good but will add some Italitan seasoning--like pizza has--next time.