Top Review by mistressfairy
i made something like this.except i used pillsburry biscuits and i flattened them inside the muffin cups and filled with sauce and cheese and backed according to the biscuit directions.
For the base
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
For the filling
- 1 cup diced pepperoni or 1 cup ham or 1 cup salami
- 3⁄4 cup assorted fresh vegetable, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, etc
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce, use more if desired
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 2 ingredients together to form a dough.
- Roll out and cut 12 circles with a round cookie cutter or glass.
- Put 1 circle of dough into each section of a muffin tin.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Fill cups evenly with mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until biscuits brown around edges and cheese in the filling melts.
- To Freeze: Flash freeze on a cookie sheet. Transfer to ziploc bag, and label. To serve: Heat in microwave or oven until warm.