1/1 Photo of Pizza Tarts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the base
For the filling
- 1Mix first 2 ingredients together to form a dough.
- 2Roll out and cut 12 circles with a round cookie cutter or glass.
- 3Put 1 circle of dough into each section of a muffin tin.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients together.
- 5Fill cups evenly with mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until biscuits brown around edges and cheese in the filling melts.
- 7To Freeze: Flash freeze on a cookie sheet. Transfer to ziploc bag, and label. To serve: Heat in microwave or oven until warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (841 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 607.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables