Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Picked up this tasty bit from another site. It sounded so easy and fast, I had to save it here.
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, thinly sliced (or your choice of meat)
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10x14 inch rectangle on the baking sheet.
- Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch from edges of the dough.
- Roll long edge jelly roll style and seal the edge with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve(use serrated knife).