Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe at Meals.com but rearranged the ingredients to suit our taste buds. It turned out great! Everyone enjoyed the snack at the lake. It's really easy to make and so tasty!
- 1 (14 ounce) Ragu pizza sauce (I only used half bottle)
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup diced pepperoni
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (original flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slightly spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- Brown beef in skillet, crumble and drain.
- In a bowl combine sauce, beef, pepperoni, mozzarella, onions and peppers if desired and mix well.
- Separate dough into rectangles and spread out with fingers to make the dough thin.
- Spoon a spoonful of meat mixture along the long side of dough and roll up starting with the long side. Turn up sides of the long side and roll. Place seam side down on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
These were a lot of fun! They didn't come out as nice as some of those pictures, but I have ides on how to make them better next time. These were a big hit with the whole family.
These are really yummy rolls!
My husband thinks these are the best! Thanks for the easy recipe!