Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a very large spread and is absolutely great at large gatherings. Not sure of the serving size. Add other seafood with shrimp if desired.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 (6 ounce) cans baby shrimp, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- Line a pizza pan with tin foil.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on lined pizza pan.
- Spread seafood sauce on top, and then sprinkle on baby shrimp.
- Top with green pepper, green onions, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with crackers and/or nacho chips.
This is a must to try! For those that are not seafood lovers, try Old Elpasso Salsa Sauce instead. I also preffer shreeded Cheddar Cheese. Once your friends start eating this, they can't stop! I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like this recipe!