Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love pizza, you’ll love this salad that tastes like pizza in a bowl. Almost every ingredient is packaged, so it needs no measuring. Just open the packages and toss. Serve warm breadsticks on the side, and you have a complete meal.
- 1 (10 ounce) package Italian salad mix
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup onion and garlic croutons
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and olives. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons. Serve immediately.
I thought this was an interesting salad...we are trying to cut back on carbs so left off the croutons...hubby didn't care for the dressing...so to him the salad didn't meet what he thought it was going to be...I guess he's not an Italian salad dressing kinda guy...I will be making this for just me in the future...=)
This was a fabulous side for our lasagna tonight! It tasted exactly like one that is cherished at a local pizza place and it was so easy to throw together! Thanks so much for the GREAT recipe!
I made Pepperoni Chips out of the sliced pepperoni and used ranch dressing. This salad is now one of our favorites and will be made often. Thanks!