Recipe by Sam #3
Such a kid pleaser! A lot healthier for you than traditional pizza. This makes a nice lunch/light supper for the family, or double it to feed more! Note: chill time included in prep time.
Top Review by Starrynews
Great variation on stuffed potatoes! We really enjoyed these. I used fat free sour cream. I served it with extra pizza sauce on the table for those who like lots of sauce. Accompanied by broccoli, it was a nice meal. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, sliced and divided
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup low fat mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Clean potatoes and pierce with a fork.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Chill on counter for 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out flesh, leaving 1/4in thick shell with skin.
- Set flesh aside.
- Chop 1/4 of pepperoni.
- Cut remaining pepperoni slices in half, set aside.
- In a med bowl, mash together potato flesh, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir in chopped pepperoni.
- Spoon mixture back into shells evenly and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Top with pizza sauce, mushrooms, green pepper slices, remaining pepperoni, mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.