1/3 Photos of Pizza Stuffed Potatoes (Twice Baked)
1 hr 35 mins
Sam #3's Note:
Such a kid pleaser! A lot healthier for you than traditional pizza. This makes a nice lunch/light supper for the family, or double it to feed more! Note: chill time included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F
- 2Clean potatoes and pierce with a fork.
- 3Bake 45 minutes.
- 4Chill on counter for 20 minutes.
- 5Cut potatoes in half and scoop out flesh, leaving 1/4in thick shell with skin.
- 6Set flesh aside.
- 7Chop 1/4 of pepperoni.
- 8Cut remaining pepperoni slices in half, set aside.
- 9In a med bowl, mash together potato flesh, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- 10Stir in chopped pepperoni.
- 11Spoon mixture back into shells evenly and arrange on a baking sheet.
- 12Top with pizza sauce, mushrooms, green pepper slices, remaining pepperoni, mozzarella and parmesan.
- 13Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Stuffed Potatoes (Twice Baked)
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 447.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat mozzarella